Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Day Off


The Crumpet Shop at Pike Place Market
This morning I took my car in for maintenance to take advantage of my day off. I took Lady with me so that we could have adventures.  We dropped the car off at Honda of Downtown Seattle and took off for Pike Place Market.  Since it was only a little after 10 am vendors were just starting to set up and it was pretty quiet.  We walked through the market and stopped off at The Crumpet Shop for some tea and a crumpet with butter and strawberry preserves.  Yum!  Of course I had to share my crumpet with Lady with her big brown soulful eyes.  We sat outside for some prime people watching.
Lady looking bored as I take her picture at The Crumpet Shop

Then it was time to take the bus home.  I got our Orca Cards out, paid our fare, and off we went for a quiet afternoon in West Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment